Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bad BBC, no biscuit!

Okay, so this was never meant to be a doctor who blog (tachyon tv by the way have an excellent Doctor Who blog, which can be found HERE ), but it does seem to be all I can ever be bothered to post about...

Which brings us onto Bad Wolf.

Dire.

30 minutes of Dire, 10 minutes of okay, and then a "plot twist" that would have made up for all that silly "big brother" shite, if not for the fact that the BBC had told us a week ago that the Daleks would be in it!

idiots.

I swear to god that if there had been a 7th doctor story featuring Big brother / Weakest link / What not to wear, in which the borg queen ran TV and the Doctors bisexual companion pulled a gun (quite literally) out of his ass, we'd have all been up in arms about the BBC obviously trying to kill the show.

I never thought I'd look back fondly on Burtie Basset as a DW baddie...

No comments: